Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Guilt Trips

Since this is a new blogsite, I just wanted to make something clear from the get go... this is not a place for guilt trips. I think all moms do the best they can to provide and care for their kids. I happen to love breastfeeding, but know that for a variety of reasons, it doesn't always work. I do not wish to make any mother feel badly or inferior for their experiences. I only wish to educate and make breastfeeding easier and more of an attainable goal for as many people as possible. I will share information here that has to do with all around baby and mom care too, so it isn't all about breastfeeding. That said, breastfeeding will be a key focus, as I am employed as Peer Breastfeeing Counselor in Door County, WI. I will share this site with moms I serve. Please feel free to join in the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment